On the 4th of June, 2145 hours, I was admitted into tan tock seng hospital.

I was far from dying. But I wish I died.

Somehow, it felt like a dream. A nightmare. No wait, a dream. A good dream that reminded me of myself when I was younger. Free from troubles and problems. I had nothing to worry or ponder about. Ok maybe i had a few things to worry and ponder. But compare to the stuffs now, I really wanna turn back time (and wrinkles haha)

I still cry at night. But i have to salute myself. For braving through all the bad times and am still alive (hopefully kicking soon). Hmmm, maybe i should write a book. A book for the broken hearts out there. But then, who am i to write a book and inspire people to heal? I am not any better. (yet hahaha)

I need to stop bracketing and talking to myself. (like this) (haha)

A horrendous chapter, finally closed. Let's begin a brand new chapter shall we, awfullychocolatiers? (:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog